Chtistmas is definitely the most wonderful time of the year! Days full of sharing love, hugs, warm wishes and gifts.
There are obviously, so many reasons to love Christmas, but today we thought to share with you our top 5! Are you ready?
1. Beautiful christmas lights and decorations all around. City lights, huge christmas trees everywhere you go, decorated buildings, everything is so colorful and jolly. A city walk has such a diferrent feeling on Christmas. You want to wish everyone "Happy Holidays", and this is enough to brighten even the most gloomiest of moods.
2. Presents! Finding the best gifts for your loved ones and yourself, wraping them, giving them and getting them, is so much fun. Shopping for friends and family is totally sentimental for us every year, bacause we are searching for something special and personal for everyone. What is even more exhilarating is trying to keep their presents a secret from them!! If you would like some help or inspiration here you can find many ideas for your presents this year! Beautiful, personalized and unforgettable !
3. Spending time with family & friends . This is the time when all your favourite and not so favourite mamas, nephew, nieces, and cousins gather at your place for a big feast. With all the traditional dishes and sweets, the house full of festivities, and we feel like one big happy family. Yes, there is the occasional family drama, but hey, that's what Christmas is all about. New memories that will keep you warm all year around.
4. Giving Back! It's so important to help each other and especially those in need everyday, but Christmas is the best opportunity to do and share a little more. You can choose to volunteer in your area, to give some presents in person to some orphanage, send some money to shelters with abandoned pets and strays. There are so many diferrent ways to offer your help, and the happy faces is definitely priceless!
5. Christmas movies! Romantic movies, fairytales, comedies are all perfect to put you in the right mood! All you need is some warm blankets, a hot tea, chocolate or a glass of wine and ...let the magic begin ! ! !
Whatever is your favorite thing about Christmas we wish you to enjoy it to the full this year. There have been two extremely difficult years for everyone, so we deserve some careless and fun time!
Happy Holidays from the Helium Project Team,
Evi and Fedra